Book Title: The Mason Jar Cookbook: 80 Healthy and Portable Meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Author: Amy Fazio
- Salads and Dressings: Over 100 Delicious Dishes, Jars, Bowls, and Sides
- Fix-It and Forget-It New Slow Cooker Magic Box Set: Over 1,300 Classic, New, and Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Good and Cheap: Eat Well on $4/Day
- Medicinal Plants at Home: More Than 100 Easy, Practical, and Efficient Natural Remedies
- Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: 100 Great Recipes with Fewer Calories and Less Fat
- Fix-It and Forget-It Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 150 Whole Food Recipes for Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Diabetic-Friendly Diets
- The Ultimate Self-Sufficiency Handbook: A Complete Guide to Baking, Crafts, Gardening, Preserving Your Harvest, Raising Animals, and More (The Self-Sufficiency Series)
- Homemade Pasta Made Simple: A Pasta Cookbook with Easy Recipes & Lessons to Make Fresh Pasta Any Night
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century
- The DASH Diet Health Plan: Low-Sodium, Low-Fat Recipes to Promote Weight Loss, Lower Blood Pressure, and Help Prevent Diabetes
Our readers say it best: "great ideas for on the go breakfast and lunch. Easy to follow, simple recipes, with ingredients you probably have". "If you are struggling, as I was, to get more fruits and veggies into your diet, this makes it so simple"
Amy Fazio’s second book, The Mason Jar Cookbook, shows the versatility and convenience of creating dishes in the mason jar. No longer just for jellies and jam, mason jars are now being filled in the most creative and often super healthy ways, such as salads and casseroles. The easy-to-follow recipes in this book will show you how to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner in a mason jar. Oh, and dessert! Can’t forget dessert.
Some of the recipes included in the book are:
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Creamy Polenta with Bacon and Eggs
Spicy Watermelon and Cotija Salad
Roasted Butternut Squash and Kale Salad with Pepitas
Mexican Caesar Salad with greek yogurt dressing
Pie in a Jar
The Mason Jar Cookbook will feature, in beautiful full-color photos, over 100 ways to create, carry, and consume food in the mason jar. Many of the recipes will include tips on serving and storage. Several will also include notes on substituting ingredients to include seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Beautiful, convenient, easy, versatile and just plain cool. Just some of the many reasons why everyone should have mason jars in their life.
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.